Guest House Ceperka is located in the upper part of Zakopane. The location is great for Guests willing to explore the surroundins of Kuźnice (Kasprowy Wierch, Giewont, Czarny Staw), Nosal, or Olczyska Valley.
We are one of few objects in the area that offers a beautiful view to the Tatra Mountains.
100 m to a bus stop providing connection to the railway and bus station, centre, and Kuźnice.
From the railway or bus station or from the centre, you can reach “Ceperka” by bus towards “Olcza” or “Cyrhl”. Ask the driver to stop at “Imperial“.
In the area (based on Google Maps):
- Railway/bus station - 2300 m (27 min. walk)
- Kuźnice - 2000 m (25 min. walk)
- Town Centre - 1800 m (20 min. walk)
- Nosal ski slope – 800 m (10 min. walk)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jumping slope – 1400 m (15 min. walk)